Thursday, September 19, 2013

A Little Game: Part III

Sure, why not. I'll take a chance to procrastinate.

I am like my dad.
   I am an introvert.
   I like to argue.
   I like to test my wit.
   I'm not afraid to voice my opinions.
   I love me some good food. Especially popcorn.
   My sights are almost always set.










I am like my mother.
   I love animals.
   I know that it's better to give than to receive.
   I appreciate dark chocolate and cupcakes.
   I love a good book more than I sometimes care to admit.
   I love the theater.
   My opinions on society are not held back by gender.
 
I am like my brother.
   I'm a nerd.
   I love to play games.
   I know how to have fun.
   I have a rocking sense of humor.
   I know the importance of acting like a child while growing up.
   My interests and passions vary, so I have more fun than anyone else.


1 comment:

  1. Great photos!
    I remember your dad's world class popcorn :)

    ReplyDelete