Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Party Time Updates

Click the link for the actual article.

http://news.yahoo.com/university-iowa-claims-top-party-school-title-180114580.html

But. If you don't want to do so, I'll sum up. The University of Iowa is no longer the second ranked party school in America.

It's now number one, according the the Princeton Review.

 But I'm not going to Princeton, so whatever they say shouldn't bother me, right? Because this changes nothing. I fully intend to have the time of my life at 2 in the morning.

With a book or cartoon.


5 comments:

  1. I heard about this from Meghan today and though of you. . . And how you would shrug it off and go about your life anyway. And I was right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You though of me? Weird. But you go right on and do that. Whatever it is.

      Delete
    2. I thought of you because it's IOWA, silly. You're going there. And you had mentioned how it was the #2 party school. And I said when she told me, "Oh, Billie might be interested to know that. She's mentioned how Iowa is the #2 party school. This definitely changes that ranking."

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. And THAT, my numero uno bestie, is why you're so many levels of amazing.

      Delete