Sunday, January 26, 2014

Strictly Speaking

I was thinking earlier. And a thing has occurred to me.

If I were to suddenly gain magical awesome powers, I think I would tell my brother first.


Garth. The Brother.

That is all.

(Not quite. Have some pics of awesome characters with powers!)

 
Oh. And watch this clip. Because Idina Menzel is wonderful, and the animation is beautiful. And you need to make your life better by watching this. So do it. Right now.

Queen Elsa from Disney's Frozen
Rapunzel from Disney's Tangled

Ha. Flynn is all, "What. Is. Happening."
Jack Frost from Dreamworks's Rise of the Guardians
This punk is really and truly one of my favorites.
The Flash from DC Comics
This is Ned from Pushing Daisies. His only flaw is that he's fictional. Which isn't even a flaw, just a sad moment for me. Huh. I guess he is perfect.
Danny Phantom from Danny Phantom. This child. THIS PERFECTLY IDIOTIC CHILD.
Toph Bei Fong from Avatar: The Last Airbender
She is the most kick-butt, pwn-all twelve year old to ever have existed.
Avatar Aang from Avatar: The Last Airbender
He's twelve, too. Watch out for those preteens.
And that's all I feel like doing for right now. I love me my characters.

1 comment:

  1. Billie's Pinterest meets the blog! :) Good ol' Danny Phantom.

    ReplyDelete