Sunday, December 21, 2014

"Home for the Holidays" (Was that title cheesy enough for you?)

I'm home on break. Snuggling the cat, binge-watching the most recent season of Downton Abbey, seeing old friends. Mom and I are finally going to decorate the tree this week.  Yes, Christmas is four days away.  I don't want to hear it!  :)  (Totally kidding)

Final exams went wonderfully.  I even had a lot of free time between the tests.,. what a concept! As an answer to prayer, the grades were good too.  

It may be a brown Christmas, but the temps have been above freezing sometimes, so that's cool.  Of course, it's probably the fault of climate change, but every cloud has a silver lining?

Hope you all have a lovely holiday season.  Thanks to the wonderful people making my life happy and a super doting Father Upstairs, I'm sure going to have a great one.  I mean, it's nice of Santa to squeeze down people's chimneys just so they can have a merry Christmas, but Jesus kind of one-ups him, having bled out for me.  I think maybe Jesus deserves more than a plate of cookies for that one.

Love,
    E

No comments:

Post a Comment